Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Back To Business

Hello everyone, its been a while... I was enjoying my vacation with my kiddos but there is so much going on with my baby school situation. I received an anonymous tip by a former employee and the things that principal has under the rug can cause a few people  there job, lost pensions and possible jail time... Its no wonder she called ACS (Administration for Children's Services) on me for making complaints and reports. Its terrible when you have this many people that have so much dirt on you and you lost the control you once had. This means that I have to call my contacts so this can be investigated. I won't clarify what it is that I know but it is BIG! For a woman that claims to love the students she has clearly shown the opposite. Shaming other parents and falsely accusing loving parents of negligence. Shame on you and all your minions, you have taken advantage of those poor parents that needed guidance and support. Pushing countless reports under the rug. 

What A Shame You Became Such A Fragile Broken Thing.
 ~ Unknown~


No comments:

Post a Comment