Sunday, June 26, 2016

I'm his voice...

If your are following my blog, you will soon realize two things about this blog and myself.

 #1. I'm new at this but I won't give up. I can't just fade away and turn a blind eye to the abuse and mistreatment of our children with autism. No child deserves to be treated poorly and children with autism have this unique innocences. The woman that I've mentioned in my pervious blog have taken that away from my son. He's since been angry, regressed and cries a lot! He feels that school is a bad place. Where some adults are bullies. How can I reassure him that not all schools or people behave like they have? How can I make him feel safe in an environment where people are suppose to show him support and compassion but have robbed him and have been rude, vulgar, insensitive and disrespectful. These woman have teamed up against anyone that has not done as they instructed. They have falsely accused staff members, parents and even children. How can a principal tell a parent " Pick up your animal"? You read that correctly. There will be more stories like mine because I will not stand by and not do nothing. I will be the voice for my child and the other children who have parents that are to afraid to speak up or simply can't out of fear of the unknown. I will be the voice for the children that have yet to enter that school and for the parents that are completely unaware of the things that have been going on for years in that school. No one should ever be allowed to get away with this and I have a feeling that this goes higher up pass the principal because these woman are so manipulative, arrogant and cocky.

I always say "what's dark will come to the light."  Oh I did say two things, right?   # 2. I mean business!!! Detective Mama Bear is on the case. 


To be continued... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment