Monday, June 27, 2016

Rodents in the building!!!

   What a day I had today... This morning I walked into my sons school and the first thing I seen was a rodent. How disgusting!!! It was in front of the principals door... The irony there was a report stating that the school was dirty and had mouse droppings everywhere. The principal confirmed it during the kindergarten meeting. However it's really unfortunate the Principal's open door policy is prejudice and limited to certain parents. I also met another person from the superintendents under unfortunate circumstances  because I was excorted out the building. I had to signed my son out at exactly noon. I still don't understand why I had to leave. I took my son to school, because neither Julius or I feel he is safe around Ms. L, Ms. V and Ms. T.( you know who you are) I did not see the principal but I know she felt my presents.  I've never dealt with a principal that is so prejudice and bias to parents and staff. Nevertheless my voice will be heard. At the beginning of this situation. I was told it would take a week to resolve that was on June 10th. As a parent I have a right to express my concerns and my concerns should be address without prejudice, instead I got acs sent to my home, staff and a principal that pretended to be oblivious as to why my son was not in school. Since this began I have been in communication with parents that have had many issues with the same three women. It is time that something gets done. My voice is not to be listened to, but heard! I have nothing but time and energy. This is a very serious matter and it will be addressed with the time and patience it deserves. The principal and staff need to seriously be investigated and I will make sure that happens...  


No comments:

Post a Comment