Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Meeting...

  Today I had "The Meeting"... I must say that at the beginning of the meeting I was just another mother with a problem. I walked in the office and I was sure that they had the wrong impression of the kind of mother/person I am. However, I proceeded...sat right down and so it began. The meeting was about an hour long and I did most of the talking, my awesome husband did the listening. I talked until my mouth was dry and kept on talking to prove my point because my baby is still suffering from fear, hurt and anger. He's fearful because he felt alone and as a child the world outside of mommy and daddy's safety is scary enough but add on the fear of school staff that know very little about you plus verbal abuse, that's enough to make a child shut down. He's very hurt because the people that are employed to assure his safety and well-being have robbed him from it. He's angry because of what he learn from watching one staff member attack the other. That's not how you run a school, the last time I checked business should never be mixed with pleasure. Save friendships for the weekend because during school hours the principal should be the boss and nothing more.

Till the next meeting... 

No comments:

Post a Comment