Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Exposed

  Today was a fun filled day with the family. Coney Island, NY Aquarium, and Juniors. Cheesecake, Yum! I took care of business, as always, and thats when it hit me! I have a huge problem... I NEVER HAD AN IEP MEETING for Julius. I had three IEP'S for my other son, William. Both of my boys have similar diagnosis, so with all this madness going on I've been extremely stressed out. I got home, sat down, and read the IEP's that where sent home in my sons book bag by the way. I never had a formal meeting for Julius IEP's, yet i have received two IEPs. I had a conversation with the O.R. (the  psychologist), which lasted for about 2 minutes. She asked if I wanted Julius to receive OT and of course I replied with a "Yes". She replied "Ok" and that was it. That was the end of that, but that does not qualify as an IEP meeting. These chicks have broken the law! Also, on the documents the psychologist is listed as the "District Representative", thats not her position, the IEP Personnel that I have been writing about is known as M.L. She is the one that is suppose to be on the district representatives line. However, she is nowhere to be found and magically the counselor is not on the paperwork. This is beyond ridiculous; the fact that I'm still waiting for the superintendent to get back to me, so we can set up this meeting for my son. This shows the lack of professionalism they all have. They are all completely unqualified and incompetent. The IEP's that I received in his backpack are all fabricated and incomplete. This is far from over and as I said in my last blog, I was going to reveal other people involved and Ms. Psychologist you are it; I have more fish to fry... I clearly needed some down time with my family to gather my thoughts and get things in order, but you all have lost your minds because I'm not done yet!

Have a good night ya'll...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment