Sunday, July 3, 2016

Her False Religion

  Some people have used the term "Im a christian" but have used their "christianity" to manipulate, using fear, shame and guilt to  control people for their own selfish gain to influence. But Christianity is about freedom, redemption, grace, and empowerment instead of domineering fear. 

  I have been told by many parents that our principal is a christian, however I know better. I know what a christian is. I know the light a true christian has, we carry it in our souls, its so bright that we can't hide it because others see it no matter how difficult our own situation is we shine bright like the sun. I know this because I am a christian. I love hard and I love everyone. Yes everyone and I fall short sometimes but I also fight as hard as I love. You see when I was a child I learned to be a fighter, I had no choice. I've been through things that no child should ever have to experience  but I lived and I learned in my twenties that I didn't have to carry that hurt around all my life. I would look for love in all the wrong places. I thank God because he found me and held me even when I thought I was alone, he was there. I know this because I should not be here today ( thats another story and one day I'll tell it). I'm telling you about me so you can understand where I'm coming from. I am resilient because God made me that way. I've have been bullied, pushed down, written off and broken but what you do with these things is what makes you who you are destined to be. So, Who are you? What in your life has changed you? Are you a light? 

  In  my life I know a few things to be true. I know that when someone is as bitter as these individuals; its for a reason. They are hurting and their cover is anger. Sadness makes some people feel weak, but anger gives them the feeling of power. So they become what was sown in their lives. However, it is up to them to take control and they have not. Bitterness and resentment rules their lives and that's why we have all become targets but that started a fire in me. I will not let this continue. "God says vengenace is mine." He also says that "The first will be last and the last will be first." In this case the first was the principal and her minions and the last were the children, parents and faculty but we are meant to be first.  So WE will.

When you choose a behavior, you choose the consequences.
~Linda Randall Wisdom~

No comments:

Post a Comment