Thursday, July 7, 2016

Karma

Family time is the best time. I got to spend the day with my boys and I must say having two boys with silmiar diagnoses is hard work but I'm built for it. A mothers work is never done. As a mother of three, I want to make sure everyday is a productive day for my children. To know my youngest son is in the #1 crappiest school in the Bronx with rodents, some miserable people & minions. It saddens my heart, that tells you how these chicks were raised & and how they raised their children; It's sad isn't it? I wonder who I'm keeping up at night, who were the 20 people reading my blog at midnight and the other 18 people reading my blog at 2 a.m. All this reading and no comments. hmm..  anyway till tomorrow... I have more investigating to do so I can ruffle more feathers!!! You know what they say Birds of a feather flock together. 

Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."
~Charles Bukowski~

Kisses xoxo


1 comment: