Friday, July 15, 2016

Something Different...

  I'm sure you've all heard the expression "Negative people bring negative energy." I believe that saying is absolutely true.  If you're a sour puss with the face of a toad, that explains your negativity, Lol. I'm just kidding! All jokes aside, its hard to live a life full of peace and happiness because life can be difficult. As a child you cant wait to be a teen, so you can't experience life with your peers. As a teen you want to be an adult, so you can move out and be on your own. Never realizing how hard life truly is. Some marry young and others marry multiple times because they can't seem to get it right. Others are just too meek and frail, so life takes hold of them and they end up with so many strongholds and feel like prisoners. While others are too busy existing and trying to make it day by day, struggling with their relationships, children and countless other issues. Some hide all of their pains and sorrows, so grow bitter, jealous and hateful. Very few are truly living and doing the things they love and have their affairs in order. 

  I like to think of myself as a person that once was just existing but God, "because of his great love for us (me), God who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions- it is by grace that we have been saved." (Ephesians 2-4:5) So I ask you all to ask yourself and loved ones, Are you existing or are you just living?  Life is too short to waste on bitterness and hate. Some people have so much hate in their lives and thats all they know so they do everything in their power to change who they were born to be. God makes no mistakes and I'm sure you've heard the saying "He has a plan", yes that is true but I like to think about God a little differently. He knew me before I knew myself and he knows my heart so he's my own super hero.  No weapons formed against me shall prosper and The Bible says "The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds."(2 Corinthians 10-4).  We were made for more than an ordinary life; Its time for us to do more than just survive; We were made to Thrive.


"If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead , you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved." ( Romans 10- 9:10) ~ The Bible~

No comments:

Post a Comment