Friday, July 1, 2016

Be Fearless

Parents and Faculty,
  
 I need you all to prepare yourselves for what's to come. How? My answer is simple "be fearless!" You will read the word fearless more times then you have ever read it before, especially at a time like this. I say this because I know first hand that life hits you out of no where and can barely leave you hanging on, sometimes. For some of you, you may be tired of fighting but there is freedom in the light. I speak of the light often and its truly one of my favorite topics because life is hard and you all have worked so hard to be where you are today. Some of you have battled with illness and have felt very alone, others have battled depression and you may still be battling with the chains that the darkness left you with... There is freedom; I promise there is. You will never have to feel alone again. You will all have a friend in me always. Let me tell you I'm one tough cookie. I'm resilient and so are you! I urge you to stand up and fight for all the things that you know in your heart to be right. I know that at one point you felt your world was falling apart but it wasn't; it was falling into place. If it wasn't for all of you, my fight would be limited to just my son. As long as you all continue to be open with me I will continue to fight for you. I'll leave you all with this... 

When your on your knees and answers feel so far away , you're not alone stop holding on and just be held ~ Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment